Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the risc-v tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 09:48:23 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the risc-v tree got a conflict in:

  arch/riscv/include/asm/vdso/processor.h

between commit:

  0b1d60d6dd9e ("riscv: Fix build with CONFIG_CC_OPTIMIZE_FOR_SIZE=y")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  95bc69a47be2 ("riscv: cpu_relax: switch to riscv_has_extension_likely()")

from the risc-v tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the line modified by the latter,
so I just used the former) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell