Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the battery tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 11:21:43 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the battery tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/power/supply/Makefile

between commit:

  a0f831756b26 ("power: remove s3c adc battery driver")

from the arm-soc tree and commits:

  4a1a5f6781d8 ("power: supply: rt9471: Add Richtek RT9471 charger driver")
  6f7f70e3a8dd ("power: supply: rt9467: Add Richtek RT9467 charger driver")

from the battery tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/power/supply/Makefile
index 8cb3c7f5c111,f8f9716d3ba4..000000000000
--- a/drivers/power/supply/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/power/supply/Makefile
@@@ -52,8 -54,12 +52,10 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_BATTERY_DA9150)	+= da9150-
  obj-$(CONFIG_BATTERY_MAX17040)	+= max17040_battery.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_BATTERY_MAX17042)	+= max17042_battery.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_BATTERY_MAX1721X)	+= max1721x_battery.o
 -obj-$(CONFIG_BATTERY_Z2)	+= z2_battery.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_BATTERY_RT5033)	+= rt5033_battery.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_CHARGER_RT9455)	+= rt9455_charger.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_CHARGER_RT9467)	+= rt9467-charger.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_CHARGER_RT9471)	+= rt9471.o
 -obj-$(CONFIG_BATTERY_S3C_ADC)	+= s3c_adc_battery.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_BATTERY_TWL4030_MADC)	+= twl4030_madc_battery.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_CHARGER_88PM860X)	+= 88pm860x_charger.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_CHARGER_PCF50633)	+= pcf50633-charger.o