Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the v4l-dvb-next tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 09:45:48 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the v4l-dvb-next tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/media/platform/ti/davinci/vpbe_display.c
  drivers/media/platform/ti/davinci/vpbe_osd.c
  drivers/media/platform/ti/davinci/vpbe_venc.c

between commit:

  eeee69739353 ("media: davinci: remove vpbe support")

from the arm-soc tree and commits:

  eb78ca6a0496 ("media: ti/davinci: vpbe_osd: Drop empty platform remove function")
  5204a5dce04b ("media: ti/davinci: vpbe_venc: Drop empty platform remove function")
  0d3732fb1b20 ("media: ti: davinci: vpbe_display.c: return 0 instead of 'ret'.")

from the v4l-dvb-next tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the files) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell