Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the bitmap tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 13:02:24 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the net-next tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  2386459394d2 ("lib/cpumask: update comment for cpumask_local_spread()")
  a99b18849bc8 ("net/mlx5e: Improve remote NUMA preferences used for the IRQ affinity hints")
  af547a927f9f ("sched/topology: Introduce for_each_numa_hop_mask()")
  439829e1bfba ("sched/topology: Introduce sched_numa_hop_mask()")
  c0d13fba970d ("lib/cpumask: reorganize cpumask_local_spread() logic")
  8ec0ffa233ab ("cpumask: improve on cpumask_local_spread() locality")
  6139966175ca ("sched: add sched_numa_find_nth_cpu()")
  ded3cee7db80 ("cpumask: introduce cpumask_nth_and_andnot")

These are commits

  2ac4980c57f5 ("lib/cpumask: update comment for cpumask_local_spread()")
  2acda57736de ("net/mlx5e: Improve remote NUMA preferences used for the IRQ affinity hints")
  06ac01721f7d ("sched/topology: Introduce for_each_numa_hop_mask()")
  9feae65845f7 ("sched/topology: Introduce sched_numa_hop_mask()")
  b1beed72b8b7 ("lib/cpumask: reorganize cpumask_local_spread() logic")
  406d394abfcd ("cpumask: improve on cpumask_local_spread() locality")
  cd7f55359c90 ("sched: add sched_numa_find_nth_cpu()")
  62f4386e564d ("cpumask: introduce cpumask_nth_and_andnot")

in the net-next tree.

There are some slight differences (I got a conflict merging the bitmap
tree today), but the net-next series is newer than the bitmap tree one ...

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell