Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the clockevents tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 15:29:07 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the tip tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  e09903cea09e ("clocksource/drivers/riscv: Get rid of clocksource_arch_init() callback")
  f243533b29c5 ("clocksource/drivers/sh_cmt: Mark driver as non-removable")
  596846da9f03 ("clocksource/drivers/timer-microchip-pit64b: Drop obsolete dependency on COMPILE_TEST")
  8e148217ffb9 ("clocksource/drivers/riscv: Increase the clock source rating")
  969ec81d5a96 ("clocksource/drivers/timer-riscv: Set CLOCK_EVT_FEAT_C3STOP based on DT")
  98ce3981716c ("dt-bindings: timer: Add bindings for the RISC-V timer device")
  245fe5328dc7 ("RISC-V: time: initialize hrtimer based broadcast clock event device")
  8cf50035875e ("dt-bindings: timer: rk-timer: Add rktimer for rv1126")

These are commits

  3aff0403f814 ("clocksource/drivers/riscv: Get rid of clocksource_arch_init() callback")
  c3daa4754f3c ("clocksource/drivers/sh_cmt: Mark driver as non-removable")
  8d17aca90bcf ("clocksource/drivers/timer-microchip-pit64b: Drop obsolete dependency on COMPILE_TEST")
  674402b0098b ("clocksource/drivers/riscv: Increase the clock source rating")
  8932a9533a9c ("clocksource/drivers/timer-riscv: Set CLOCK_EVT_FEAT_C3STOP based on DT")
  e2bcf2d876fd ("dt-bindings: timer: Add bindings for the RISC-V timer device")
  8b3b8fbb4896 ("RISC-V: time: initialize hrtimer based broadcast clock event device")
  b3cbfb792792 ("dt-bindings: timer: rk-timer: Add rktimer for rv1126")

in the tip tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell