Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the spi tree with the i2c tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 11:30:35 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the spi tree got a conflict in:

  MAINTAINERS

between commit:

  b3de755d6041 ("dt-bindings: i2c: i2c-st: convert to DT schema")

from the i2c tree and commit:

  7ec844a2c753 ("spi: spi-st-ssc: convert to DT schema")

from the spi tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc MAINTAINERS
index 71e92d3c51c6,daa33e7bb457..000000000000
--- a/MAINTAINERS
+++ b/MAINTAINERS
@@@ -2791,7 -2925,8 +2791,8 @@@ M:	Patrice Chotard <patrice.chotard@fos
  L:	[email-masked] (moderated for non-subscribers)
  S:	Maintained
  W:	http://www.stlinux.com
+ F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/st,ssc-spi.yaml
 -F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/i2c-st.txt
 +F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/st,sti-i2c.yaml
  F:	arch/arm/boot/dts/sti*
  F:	arch/arm/mach-sti/
  F:	drivers/ata/ahci_st.c