Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the block tree with the cifs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 11:42:01 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the block tree got conflicts in:

  fs/cifs/fscache.c

between commit:

  8378eea2e41f ("cifs: Change the I/O paths to use an iterator rather than a page list")

from the cifs tree and commit:

  220ae4a5c2ba ("cifs: use bvec_set_page to initialize bvecs")

from the block tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the code updated by the latter in
fscache_fallback_write_pages(), so I did that) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell