Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the block tree with the cifs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 11:46:44 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the block tree got a conflict in:

  fs/cifs/misc.c

between commit:

  8378eea2e41f ("cifs: Change the I/O paths to use an iterator rather than a page list")

from the cifs tree and commit:

  220ae4a5c2ba ("cifs: use bvec_set_page to initialize bvecs")

from the block tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the code update by the latter) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell