Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mm-stable tree with the ext4 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 15:29:38 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mm-stable tree got a conflict in:

  fs/ext4/inode.c

between commits:

  726432969963 ("ext4: use nr_to_write directly in mpage_prepare_extent_to_map()")
  9ff6a9153c8f ("ext4: move page unlocking out of mpage_submit_page()")
  b4d26e70a755 ("ext4: move mpage_page_done() calls after error handling")
  9b18c23c131a ("ext4: convert data=journal writeback to use ext4_writepages()")

from the ext4 tree and commits:

  50ead2537441 ("ext4: convert mpage_prepare_extent_to_map() to use filemap_get_folios_tag()")
  d585bdbeb79a ("fs: convert writepage_t callback to pass a folio")

from the mm-stable tree.

I have no idea how to fix this up, so I have used the ext4 tree from
next-20230217 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell