Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commits in the drm-msm-lumag tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 14:01:11 +1100

Hi all,

Commits

  7eaace06eaaa ("drm/msm/dp: set self refresh aware based on PSR support")
  22459a50890f ("drm/msm/disp/dpu: update dpu_enc crtc state on crtc enable/disable during self refresh")
  31c98355c44e ("drm/msm/disp/dpu: add PSR support for eDP interface in dpu driver")
  e57669adb9c9 ("drm/msm/disp/dpu: use atomic enable/disable callbacks for encoder functions")
  94d3b11ccbf0 ("drm/msm/dp: use the eDP bridge ops to validate eDP modes")
  0b2997e060cc ("drm/msm/dp: Add basic PSR support for eDP")
  884ad965b6df ("drm/msm/dp: use atomic callbacks for DP bridge ops")
  acb0c11f657d ("drm/msm/disp/dpu: reset the datapath after timing engine disable")
  9cc249dfddab ("drm/msm/disp/dpu: wait for extra vsync till timing engine status is disabled")
  8a9ca0105519 ("drm/msm/disp/dpu: get timing engine status from intf status register")
  01733a9d3510 ("drm/msm/disp/dpu: check for crtc enable rather than crtc active to release shared resources")
  7a4d735b3fca ("drm/bridge: add psr support for panel bridge callbacks")
  afed6525a251 ("drm/bridge: use atomic enable/disable callbacks for panel bridge")
  52e6ac96e351 ("drm: add helper functions to retrieve old and new crtc")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell