Subject: linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the qcom tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 08:37:40 +1100

Hi all,

In commits

  2e498f35c385 ("arm64: dts: qcom: sc8280xp-x13s: fix va dmic dai links and routing")
  4def7aa377ba ("arm64: dts: qcom: sc8280xp-x13s: fix dmic sample rate")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: 8c1ea87e80b4 ("arm64: dts: qcom: sc8280xp-x13s: Add soundcard support")

has these problem(s):

  - Target SHA1 does not exist

Maybe you meant

Fixes: f29077d86652 ("arm64: dts: qcom: sc8280xp-x13s: Add soundcard support")

In commits

  e43bd22cb377 ("arm64: dts: qcom: sc8280xp: fix lpass tx macro clocks")
  670b7d6569bf ("arm64: dts: qcom: sc8280xp: fix rx frame shapping info")

Fixes tag

  Fixes: 1749a8ae49a3 ("arm64: dts: qcom: sc8280xp: add SoundWire and LPASS")

has these problem(s):

  - Target SHA1 does not exist

Maybe you meant

Fixes: c18773d162a6 ("arm64: dts: qcom: sc8280xp: add SoundWire and LPASS")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell