Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 10:54:21 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  net/wireless/nl80211.c

between commit:

  b27f07c50a73 ("wifi: nl80211: fix puncturing bitmap policy")

from the net tree and commit:

  cbbaf2bb829b ("wifi: nl80211: add a command to enable/disable HW timestamping")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

Thanks for the heads up.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc net/wireless/nl80211.c
index 4f63059efd81,0a31b1d2845d..000000000000
--- a/net/wireless/nl80211.c
+++ b/net/wireless/nl80211.c
@@@ -810,8 -805,10 +810,11 @@@ static const struct nla_policy nl80211_
  	[NL80211_ATTR_MLD_ADDR] = NLA_POLICY_EXACT_LEN(ETH_ALEN),
  	[NL80211_ATTR_MLO_SUPPORT] = { .type = NLA_FLAG },
  	[NL80211_ATTR_MAX_NUM_AKM_SUITES] = { .type = NLA_REJECT },
 -	[NL80211_ATTR_PUNCT_BITMAP] = NLA_POLICY_RANGE(NLA_U8, 0, 0xffff),
 +	[NL80211_ATTR_PUNCT_BITMAP] =
 +		NLA_POLICY_FULL_RANGE(NLA_U32, &nl80211_punct_bitmap_range),
+ 
+ 	[NL80211_ATTR_MAX_HW_TIMESTAMP_PEERS] = { .type = NLA_U16 },
+ 	[NL80211_ATTR_HW_TIMESTAMP_ENABLED] = { .type = NLA_FLAG },
  };
  
  /* policy for the key attributes */