Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the crypto tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 14:19:47 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the crypto tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
produced these warnings:

include/crypto/hash.h:69: error: Cannot parse struct or union!
include/crypto/hash.h:69: error: Cannot parse struct or union!
include/crypto/hash.h:245: warning: Function parameter or member 'HASH_ALG_COMMON' not described in 'shash_alg'
include/crypto/hash.h:69: error: Cannot parse struct or union!
include/crypto/hash.h:69: error: Cannot parse struct or union!
include/crypto/hash.h:69: error: Cannot parse struct or union!
include/crypto/hash.h:69: error: Cannot parse struct or union!
include/crypto/hash.h:69: error: Cannot parse struct or union!
include/crypto/hash.h:69: error: Cannot parse struct or union!

Introduced by commit

  0e4e6d7094df ("crypto: hash - Count error stats differently")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell