Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the slab tree with the mm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 12:44:08 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the slab tree got a conflict in:

  include/linux/slab.h

between commit:

  af8daebdbc08 ("mm, treewide: redefine MAX_ORDER sanely")

from the mm tree and commit:

  4503dfcf39b1 ("mm/slab: remove CONFIG_SLOB code from slab common code")

from the slab tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell