Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the char-misc tree with the driver-core and tty trees

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 11:54:30 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the char-misc tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/char/pcmcia/cm4000_cs.c
  drivers/char/pcmcia/cm4040_cs.c
  drivers/char/pcmcia/scr24x_cs.c
  drivers/char/pcmcia/synclink_cs.c

between commits:

  1aaba11da9aa ("driver core: class: remove module * from class_create()")
  035173c91c6b ("tty: Convert hw_stopped in tty_struct to bool")

from the driver-core, tty trees and commit:

  9b12f050c76f ("char: pcmcia: remove all the drivers")

from the char-misc tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the files) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell