Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the sysctl tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 13:20:52 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the sysctl tree got a conflict in:

  mm/memory-failure.c

between commit:

  44b8f8bf2438 ("mm: memory-failure: add memory failure stats to sysfs")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  cfe7e6ea5ee2 ("mm: memory-failure: Move memory failure sysctls to its own file")

from the sysctl tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell