Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the bluetooth tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 12:21:59 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the net tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  0b0501e48331 ("Bluetooth: Fix race condition in hci_cmd_sync_clear")
  1446dcd9dcfc ("Bluetooth: btintel: Iterate only bluetooth device ACPI entries")
  23942ce75b8c ("Bluetooth: L2CAP: Fix responding with wrong PDU type")
  363bb3fbb249 ("Bluetooth: hci_core: Detect if an ACL packet is in fact an ISO packet")
  36ecf4d48b5a ("Bluetooth: btusb: Remove detection of ISO packets over bulk")
  3ebbba4feafd ("Bluetooth: btqcomsmd: Fix command timeout after setting BD address")
  592916198977 ("Bluetooth: ISO: fix timestamped HCI ISO data packet parsing")
  59ba62c59bfe ("Bluetooth: HCI: Fix global-out-of-bounds")
  6eaae76b4aed ("Bluetooth: btsdio: fix use after free bug in btsdio_remove due to unfinished work")
  81183a159b36 ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: Resume adv with no RPA when active scan")
  853c3e629079 ("Bluetooth: mgmt: Fix MGMT add advmon with RSSI command")
  906d721e4897 ("Bluetooth: btinel: Check ACPI handle for NULL before accessing")
  bfcd8f0d273d ("Bluetooth: Remove "Power-on" check from Mesh feature")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell