Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-msm tree with the drm-misc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 09:42:10 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-msm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/msm/adreno/adreno_gpu.c

between commit:

  7fa5047a436b ("drm: Use of_property_present() for testing DT property presence")

from the drm-misc tree and commit:

  9f251f934012 ("drm/msm/adreno: Use OPP for every GPU generation")

from the drm-msm tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the code updated by the former, so I
just did that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as
far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell