Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the pm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 11:44:18 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/core_thermal.c

between commit:

  dbb0ea153401 ("thermal: Use thermal_zone_device_type() accessor")

from the pm tree and commit:

  5601ef91fba8 ("mlxsw: core_thermal: Use static trip points for transceiver modules")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the code updated by the former) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell