Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the drm-misc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 12:16:17 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the drm-misc tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) failed like this:

drivers/gpu/drm/lima/lima_ctx.c: In function 'lima_ctx_do_release':
drivers/gpu/drm/lima/lima_ctx.c:53:45: error: 'struct drm_sched_entity' has no member named 'elapsed_ns'
   53 |                 mgr->elapsed_ns[i] += entity->elapsed_ns;
      |                                             ^~
drivers/gpu/drm/lima/lima_ctx.c: In function 'lima_ctx_mgr_usage':
drivers/gpu/drm/lima/lima_ctx.c:125:43: error: 'struct drm_sched_entity' has no member named 'elapsed_ns'
  125 |                         usage[i] += entity->elapsed_ns;
      |                                           ^~

Caused by commit

  bccafec957a5 ("drm/lima: add usage counting method to ctx_mgr")

interacting with commit

  baad10973fdb ("Revert "drm/scheduler: track GPU active time per entity"")

from Linus' tree.

I can't see any obvious way to fix this up, so I have used teh drm-misc
tree from next-20230331 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell