Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the arm-soc tree with the mm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 10:19:34 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the arm-soc tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm/configs/oxnas_v6_defconfig

between commit:

  78f42d6994c1 ("mm, treewide: redefine MAX_ORDER sanely")

from the mm tree and commit:

  fc746270c2a5 ("ARM: configs: remove oxnas_v6_defconfig")

from the arm-soc tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell