Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the thermal tree with the pm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 10:32:25 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the thermal tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/thermal/mediatek/auxadc_thermal.c

between commit:

  10debf8c2da8 ("thermal/drivers/mediatek: Add delay after thermal banks initialization")

from the pm tree and commit:

  ed18ce7b06cc ("thermal/drivers/mediatek: Add delay after thermal banks initialization")

from the thermal tree.

I fixed it up (it is just a comment difference, so I used the former
version) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell