Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the thermal tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 10:40:01 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the pm tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  0e2bb8157058 ("thermal/drivers/ti: Use fixed update interval")
  b85ff12b3701 ("thermal/drivers/stm: Don't set no_hwmon to false")
  9cacfd77e1c8 ("thermal/drivers/db8500: Use driver dev instead of tz->device")
  ec009518b314 ("thermal/core: Relocate the traces definition in thermal directory")
  374b2a77da87 ("thermal/drivers/hisi: Use devm_platform_ioremap_resource()")
  a2ea61970a34 ("thermal/drivers/imx: Use the thermal framework for the trip point")
  93960ded93e9 ("thermal/drivers/imx: Remove get_trip_temp ops")
  aaa8126bca74 ("thermal/drivers/rcar_gen3_thermal: Remove R-Car H3 ES1.* handling")

These are commits

  0c492be4002b ("thermal/drivers/ti: Use fixed update interval")
  0fb6c6493fa2 ("thermal/drivers/stm: Don't set no_hwmon to false")
  311526b7e38f ("thermal/drivers/db8500: Use driver dev instead of tz->device")
  32a7a02117de ("thermal/core: Relocate the traces definition in thermal directory")
  e45c9a2fc59d ("thermal/drivers/hisi: Use devm_platform_ioremap_resource()")
  ed4b51b8fd0b ("thermal/drivers/imx: Use the thermal framework for the trip point")
  53c9ce497dd7 ("thermal/drivers/imx: Remove get_trip_temp ops")
  3f2f689559f7 ("thermal/drivers/rcar_gen3_thermal: Remove R-Car H3 ES1.* handling")

in the pm tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell