Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the mm-stable tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 12:24:32 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_pool.c

between commit:

  23baf831a32c ("mm, treewide: redefine MAX_ORDER sanely")

from the mm-stable tree and commit:

  322458c2bb1a ("drm/ttm: Reduce the number of used allocation orders for TTM pages")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version - though I may have missed
something) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell