Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the powerpc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 11:22:13 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/Kconfig

between commit:

  78f0929884d4 ("powerpc/64: Always build with 128-bit long double")

from the powerpc tree and commit:

  4652ae7a51b7 ("drm/amd/display: Rename DCN config to FP")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (I used the powerpc version - with "(PPC64 && ALTIVEC)")
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell