Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the origin tree

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 17:06:53 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/sockmap_listen.c

between commit:

  989cdc373248a ("bpf: sockmap, pull socket helpers out of listen test for general use")

from the origin tree and commit:

  d61bd8c1fd02c ("selftests/bpf: add a test case for vsock sockmap")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/sockmap_listen.c
index f3913ba9e899c,8f09e1ea3ba75..0000000000000
--- a/tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/sockmap_listen.c
+++ b/tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/sockmap_listen.c