Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc tree with the mm-stable tree

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 13:59:12 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_pool.c

between commit:

  23baf831a32c0 ("mm, treewide: redefine MAX_ORDER sanely")

from the mm-stable tree and commit:

  56e51681246e5 ("drm/ttm: revert "Reduce the number of used allocation orders for TTM pages"")

from the drm-misc tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_pool.c
index 4db3982057be8,dfce896c4baeb..0000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_pool.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_pool.c

[Just the version in mm]