Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the nvmem tree with the devicetree tree

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 17:03:06 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the nvmem tree got a conflict in:

  include/linux/of.h

between commit:

  82174a0a9c5cf ("of: Move of_device_get_match_data() declaration")

from the devicetree tree and commit:

  82174a0a9c5cf ("of: Move of_device_get_match_data() declaration")

from the nvmem tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc include/linux/of.h
index 6ecde0515677d,9b7a99499ef35..0000000000000
--- a/include/linux/of.h
+++ b/include/linux/of.h