Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rpmsg tree with the origin tree

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 15:43:54 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rpmsg tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/rpmsg/qcom_glink_native.c

between commit:

  0a7eee89e79eb ("rpmsg: glink: Transition intent request signaling to wait queue")

from the origin tree and commit:

  96a7a78517751 ("rpmsg: glink: Add support to handle signals command")

from the rpmsg tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc drivers/rpmsg/qcom_glink_native.c
index 1beb40a1d3df2,208a5e9443cb9..0000000000000
--- a/drivers/rpmsg/qcom_glink_native.c
+++ b/drivers/rpmsg/qcom_glink_native.c