Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the amdgpu tree with the drm-next tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2023 22:26:13 +0900

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the amdgpu tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn31/dcn31_hwseq.c
  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn32/dcn32_hwseq.c
  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dml/dcn32/dcn32_fpu.c
  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dml/dcn32/dcn32_fpu.h

between commits:

  822b84ecfc646 ("drm/amd/display: Add missing WA and MCLK validation")
  f11aee97b13ea ("drm/amd/display: copy dmub caps to dc on dcn31")
  3caab67db1f69 ("drm/amd/display: Isolate remaining FPU code in DCN32")

from the drm-next tree and commits:

  e0a77e09c707c ("drm/amd/display: Add missing WA and MCLK validation")
  4f63b7a59926e ("drm/amd/display: Add FAMS capability to DCN31")
  b058e3999021e ("drm/amd/display: Enable SubVP on PSR panels if single stream")
  1938bcdc4b530 ("drm/amd/display: Query GECC enable for SubVP disable")

from the amdgpu tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn31/dcn31_hwseq.c
index 62ce36c75c4d2,55494730e5008..0000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn31/dcn31_hwseq.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn31/dcn31_hwseq.c
diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn32/dcn32_hwseq.c
index 1f5ee5cde6e1c,4950eaa4406b2..0000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn32/dcn32_hwseq.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn32/dcn32_hwseq.c
diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dml/dcn32/dcn32_fpu.c
index 47beb4ea779d3,826059d5b3675..0000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dml/dcn32/dcn32_fpu.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dml/dcn32/dcn32_fpu.c
diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dml/dcn32/dcn32_fpu.h
index dcf512cd30721,a4206b71d650a..0000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dml/dcn32/dcn32_fpu.h
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dml/dcn32/dcn32_fpu.h