Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the vhost tree with the net tree

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2023 23:05:41 +0900

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the vhost tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/virtio_net.c

between commit:

  f8bb510439456 ("virtio_net: suppress cpu stall when free_unused_bufs")

from the net and Linus' tree and commit:

  bc31caabba78f ("virtio_net: suppress cpu stall when free_unused_bufs")

from the vhost tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc drivers/net/virtio_net.c
index a12ae26db0e22,cdb1654e5a435..0000000000000
--- a/drivers/net/virtio_net.c
+++ b/drivers/net/virtio_net.c