Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the perf tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2023 10:53:46 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  1f30bd499605 ("perf symbols: Fix return incorrect build_id size in elf_read_build_id()")
  419bd54a3875 ("perf list: Fix memory leaks in print_tracepoint_events()")
  4692917156b2 ("perf script: Print raw ip instead of binary offset for callchain")
  494fc963a281 ("perf lock contention: Fix struct rq lock access")
  4e05971903f0 ("perf unwind: Suppress massive unsupported target platform errors")
  5d27a645f609 ("perf tracepoint: Fix memory leak in is_valid_tracepoint()")
  7e5fd3db2371 ("perf lock contention: Rework offset calculation with BPF CO-RE")
  aec1164e09cc ("perf script: Add new parameter in kfree_skb tracepoint to the python scripts using it")
  db483eee8670 ("perf build: Fix unescaped # in perf build-test")
  e7767ec67a10 ("perf cs-etm: Add fix for coresight trace for any range of CPUs")
  e7cac3fd8ca6 ("perf list: Modify the warning message about scandirat(3)")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell