Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the nvmem tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2023 11:00:14 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  16faa4d80802 ("dt-bindings: nvmem: convert amlogic-efuse.txt to dt-schema")
  1fc7a13bb731 ("dt-bindings: nvmem: Drop unneeded quotes")
  288c1a9fe80c ("nvmem: u-boot-env: post-process "ethaddr" env variable")
  2a2d632546b0 ("nvmem: mtk-efuse: Support postprocessing for GPU speed binning data")
  31041798820c ("dt-bindings: nvmem: qcom,spmi-sdam: fix example 'reg' property")
  31193db9eb5a ("MAINTAINERS: add myself as sl28vpd nvmem layout driver")
  3d1431431ce2 ("nvmem: layouts: sl28vpd: set varaiable sl28vpd_layout storage-class-specifier to static")
  3d6ee188e379 ("nvmem: core: provide own priv pointer in post process callback")
  428773c09cff ("nvmem: nintendo-otp: Use devm_platform_ioremap_resource()")
  4918e974941f ("dt-bindings: nvmem: Add compatible for SM6375")
  4976f5118fad ("nvmem: core: add per-cell post processing")
  4e0fded75a6b ("nvmem: stm32-romem: mark OF related data as maybe unused")
  4ea39c120414 ("dt-bindings: nvmem: convert amlogic-meson-mx-efuse.txt to dt-schema")
  5c859c752509 ("of: Move of_modalias() to module.c")
  5ffaa8952e8a ("of: Fix modalias string generation")
  6861ff20b635 ("MAINTAINERS: Add myself as ONIE tlv NVMEM layout maintainer")
  6c0ba03da802 ("nvmem: core: introduce NVMEM layouts")
  767af398b9b2 ("nvmem: core: allow to modify a cell before adding it")
  78872a4a8d11 ("of: Rename of_modalias_node()")
  7a7370e37795 ("nvmem: bcm-ocotp: Use devm_platform_ioremap_resource()")
  7f34d9b1e9fa ("dt-bindings: nvmem: Add compatible for SM6350")
  819e1c034bf5 ("nvmem: imx-ocotp: replace global post processing with layouts")
  8311c5234776 ("nvmem: core: support specifying both: cell raw data & post read lengths")
  85dadc8012c6 ("of: Update of_device_get_modalias()")
  93797d122cc9 ("nvmem: cell: drop global cell_post_process")
  98cc732187db ("nvmem: core: handle the absence of expected layouts")
  a000203f2348 ("usb: ulpi: Use of_request_module()")
  a7c3fcac3703 ("firmware: xilinx: nvmem: zynqmp: make modular")
  ac9c852c8eda ("nvmem: layouts: sl28vpd: Add new layout driver")
  b06041e2f94b ("nvmem: core: request layout modules loading")
  c60363be9b76 ("nvmem: layouts: onie-tlv: Drop wrong module alias")
  c90221f303ba ("dt-bindings: nvmem: u-boot,env: add MAC's #nvmem-cell-cells")
  cd804ecf3da6 ("of: Move the request module helper logic to module.c")
  ddeb62c833fb ("nvmem: layouts: onie-tlv: Add new layout driver")
  e61131ac0765 ("of: device: Kill of_device_request_module()")
  ed688cdd43e0 ("nvmem: layouts: sl28vpd: Use module_nvmem_layout_driver()")
  f37f76f47c8e ("nvmem: layouts: onie-tlv: Use module_nvmem_layout_driver()")
  f4276728c089 ("nvmem: vf610-ocotp: Use devm_platform_get_and_ioremap_resource()")
  f55b96d3f8b9 ("nvmem: Add macro to register nvmem layout drivers")
  f77d82b82db1 ("dt-bindings: nvmem: Fix spelling mistake "platforn" -> "platform"")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell