Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mm-hotfixes tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 10:02:26 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mm-hotfixes tree got a conflict in:

  MAINTAINERS

between commit:

  4bc4bb3bf76a ("MAINTAINERS: repair pattern in DIALOG SEMICONDUCTOR DRIVERS")

from the mm-hotfixes tree and commit:

  80e62bc8487b ("MAINTAINERS: re-sort all entries and fields")

from Linus' tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc MAINTAINERS
index e0ad886d3163,789ceee3424a..000000000000
--- a/MAINTAINERS
+++ b/MAINTAINERS
@@@ -6012,9 -6014,9 +6007,9 @@@ W:	http://www.dialog-semiconductor.com/
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/da90??-onkey.txt
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/dlg,da72??.txt
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/da90*.txt
- F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/da90*.yaml
+ F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/dlg,da90*.yaml
 -F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/regulator/dlg,da9*.yaml
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/regulator/da92*.txt
 +F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/regulator/dlg,da9*.yaml
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/regulator/slg51000.txt
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/da[79]*.txt
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/thermal/da90??-thermal.txt