Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 11:14:07 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/video/fbdev/stifb.c

between commit:

  8000425739dc ("fbdev: stifb: Remove trailing whitespaces")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  0d556f1f0e01 ("video: Remove trailing whitespaces")

from the drm-misc tree.

I fixed it up (the changes in the latter included those in the former)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell