Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the amdgpu tree with the drm-misc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 11:18:51 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the amdgpu tree got a conflict in:

  include/drm/display/drm_dp.h

between commit:

  55b24786b748 ("drm/display: Add missing OLED Vesa brightnesses definitions")

from the drm-misc tree and commit:

  4d5f872dbc75 ("drm/amd/display: Adding support for VESA SCR")

from the amdgpu tree.

I fixed it up (the changes in the latter included the changes in the
former (apart from whitespace differences)) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell