Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 09:06:34 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the net tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) failed like this:

Error: arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32f746.dtsi:265.20-21 syntax error
FATAL ERROR: Unable to parse input tree
make[2]: *** [scripts/Makefile.lib:419: arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32f746-disco.dtb] Error 1
Error: arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32f746.dtsi:265.20-21 syntax error
FATAL ERROR: Unable to parse input tree
make[2]: *** [scripts/Makefile.lib:419: arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32f769-disco.dtb] Error 1
Error: arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32f746.dtsi:265.20-21 syntax error
FATAL ERROR: Unable to parse input tree

Caused by commit

  0920ccdf41e3 ("ARM: dts: stm32: add CAN support on stm32f746")

I have used the net tree from next-20230517 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell