Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the selinux tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 10:52:07 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the selinux tree got a conflict in:

  security/selinux/Makefile

between commit:

  42c4e97e06a8 ("selinux: don't use make's grouped targets feature yet")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  6f933aa7dfd0 ("selinux: more Makefile tweaks")
  ec4a491d180b ("selinux: fix Makefile for versions of make < v4.3")

from the selinux tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell