Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tpmdd tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 10:55:57 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tpmdd tree got a conflict in:

  Makefile

between commits:

  7877cb91f108 ("Linux 6.4-rc4")
  9561de3a55be ("Linux 6.4-rc5")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  b2b20594528e ("Linux 6.4-rc4")

from the tpmdd tree.

This is caused by the bad rebase and duplicate commits I reported
last week.  Please fix that up.

I fixed it up (I just used the former) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell