Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the efi tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 12:08:15 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the efi tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/firmware/efi/Makefile

between commit:

  2053bc57f367 ("efi: Add unaccepted memory support")

from the tip tree and commit:

  39c90699b330 ("efi: Add tee-based EFI variable driver")

from the efi tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/firmware/efi/Makefile
index e489fefd23da,2ca8ee6ab490..000000000000
--- a/drivers/firmware/efi/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/firmware/efi/Makefile
@@@ -41,4 -41,4 +41,5 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_EFI_CAPSULE_LOADER)	+= cap
  obj-$(CONFIG_EFI_EARLYCON)		+= earlycon.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_UEFI_CPER_ARM)		+= cper-arm.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_UEFI_CPER_X86)		+= cper-x86.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_UNACCEPTED_MEMORY)		+= unaccepted_memory.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_TEE_STMM_EFI)		+= stmm/tee_stmm_efi.o