Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the bluetooth tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 10:47:28 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the net tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  f014353b6737 ("Bluetooth: L2CAP: Add missing checks for invalid DCID")
  1e309a698c05 ("Bluetooth: ISO: use correct CIS order in Set CIG Parameters event")
  3a6c71cd5238 ("Bluetooth: ISO: don't try to remove CIG if there are bound CIS left")
  5fb7bb517c03 ("Bluetooth: Fix l2cap_disconnect_req deadlock")
  f08424123e94 ("Bluetooth: hci_qca: fix debugfs registration")
  4a3c39cbee7c ("Bluetooth: fix debugfs registration")
  49d0d4d86bfb ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: add lock to protect HCI_UNREGISTER")
  b4a17f5ec28a ("Bluetooth: Fix use-after-free in hci_remove_ltk/hci_remove_irk")
  695398e3d1f5 ("Bluetooth: ISO: Fix CIG auto-allocation to select configurable CIG")
  41ed839d161a ("Bluetooth: ISO: consider right CIS when removing CIG at cleanup")

these are commits

  75767213f3d9 ("Bluetooth: L2CAP: Add missing checks for invalid DCID")
  71e9588435c3 ("Bluetooth: ISO: use correct CIS order in Set CIG Parameters event")
  6c242c64a09e ("Bluetooth: ISO: don't try to remove CIG if there are bound CIS left")
  02c5ea5246a4 ("Bluetooth: Fix l2cap_disconnect_req deadlock")
  47c5d829a3e3 ("Bluetooth: hci_qca: fix debugfs registration")
  fe2ccc6c29d5 ("Bluetooth: fix debugfs registration")
  1857c19941c8 ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: add lock to protect HCI_UNREGISTER")
  c5d2b6fa26b5 ("Bluetooth: Fix use-after-free in hci_remove_ltk/hci_remove_irk")
  e6a7a46b8636 ("Bluetooth: ISO: Fix CIG auto-allocation to select configurable CIG")
  31c5f9164949 ("Bluetooth: ISO: consider right CIS when removing CIG at cleanup")

in the net tree

These have already caused one unnecessary conflict when merging the
bluetooth tree.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell