Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the rcu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 08:31:02 +1000

Hi all,

  bc6edad600e6 ("selftests/nolibc: make sure gcc always use little endian on MIPS")
  15f57edf4753 ("selftests/nolibc: also count skipped and failed tests in output")
  87c76b30c631 ("selftests/nolibc: add new gettimeofday test cases")
  168bacf2b889 ("selftests/nolibc: remove gettimeofday_bad1/2 completely")
  b58a501ed987 ("selftests/nolibc: support two errnos with EXPECT_SYSER2()")
  5b654b2c0284 ("tools/nolibc: open: fix up compile warning for arm")
  a50316875429 ("tools/nolibc: arm: add missing my_syscall6")
  1993d9c770c2 ("selftests/nolibc: use INT_MAX instead of __INT_MAX__")
  fc41c241d79c ("selftests/nolibc: not include limits.h for nolibc")
  a8b20e76e877 ("selftests/nolibc: fix up compile warning with glibc on x86_64")
  d785d831bde5 ("selftests/nolibc: allow specify extra arguments for qemu")
  df772c12508a ("selftests/nolibc: syscall_args: use generic __NR_statx")
  3f83dcdf4fc6 ("selftests/nolibc: remove test gettimeofday_null")
  a54457590ece ("tools/nolibc: ensure fast64 integer types have 64 bits")
  a232f7f31314 ("selftests/nolibc: test_fork: fix up duplicated print")
  c79ff8143435 ("tools/nolibc: ppoll/ppoll_time64: add a missing argument")
  b1f9a5df6b53 ("selftests/nolibc: remove the duplicated gettimeofday_bad2")
  b38d446d8364 ("selftests/nolibc: print name instead of number for EOVERFLOW")
  37363156afc3 ("tools/nolibc: support nanoseconds in stat()")
  6a1935f83840 ("selftests/nolibc: prevent coredumps during test execution")
  6066aced432c ("tools/nolibc: add support for prctl()")
  997c1685b7ec ("tools/nolibc: s390: disable stackprotector in _start")
  4eb9ada569ee ("tools/nolibc: fix segfaults on compilers without attribute no_stack_protector")
  be5547775590 ("tools/nolibc: simplify stackprotector compiler flags")
  ea22ffdf3acf ("tools/nolibc: add autodetection for stackprotector support")
  92b85d2cc2e4 ("tools/nolibc: reformat list of headers to be installed")
  af29d2e6df83 ("tools/nolibc: add test for __stack_chk_guard initialization")
  b0e9a86caded ("tools/nolibc: ensure stack protector guard is never zero")
  f14f35a85ee6 ("tools/nolibc: x86_64: disable stack protector for _start")
  9d15cbe52c62 ("tools/nolibc: fix typo pint -> point")
  340529052f74 ("tools/nolibc: riscv: add stackprotector support")
  9b80e2f60acb ("tools/nolibc: mips: add stackprotector support")
  58ac7b1823c7 ("tools/nolibc: loongarch: add stackprotector support")
  3259f396c0e6 ("tools/nolibc: arm: add stackprotector support")
  8411f6ee8393 ("tools/nolibc: aarch64: add stackprotector support")
  8c9ea6b3d1b7 ("selftests/nolibc: reduce syscalls during space padding")
  6bff2a1e97e3 ("tools/nolibc/unistd: add syscall()")
  5f97e9feb11e ("tools/nolibc: riscv: Fix up load/store instructions for rv32")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

It looks like you should have merged someone else's branch, but ended
up rebasing it instead.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell