Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the mmc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 11:34:18 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the mmc tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
failed like this:

In file included from drivers/mmc/host/mtk-sd.c:38:
drivers/mmc/host/mtk-sd.c: In function 'msdc_cqe_cit_cal':
drivers/mmc/host/cqhci.h:27:41: error: implicit declaration of function 'FIELD_GET' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
   27 | #define CQHCI_ITCFMUL(x)                FIELD_GET(CQHCI_CAP_ITCFMUL, (x))
      |                                         ^~~~~~~~~
drivers/mmc/host/mtk-sd.c:2468:19: note: in expansion of macro 'CQHCI_ITCFMUL'
 2468 |         itcfmul = CQHCI_ITCFMUL(cqhci_readl(cq_host, CQHCI_CAP));
      |                   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caused by commit

  364dae3e80a4 ("mmc: mtk-sd: reduce CIT for better performance")

I have used the mmc tree from next-20230608 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell