Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the scsi tree with the block tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 13:14:53 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the scsi tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/nvme/host/Makefile

between commit:

  942e21c042e6 ("nvme: move sysfs code to a dedicated sysfs.c file")

from the block tree and commit:

  b668f2f5467c ("nvme: Move pr code to it's own file")

from the scsi tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/nvme/host/Makefile
index d3fc5063e4be,06c18a65da99..000000000000
--- a/drivers/nvme/host/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/nvme/host/Makefile
@@@ -10,7 -10,7 +10,9 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_NVME_FC)			+= nvme-fc.
  obj-$(CONFIG_NVME_TCP)			+= nvme-tcp.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_NVME_APPLE)		+= nvme-apple.o
  
- nvme-core-y				+= core.o ioctl.o sysfs.o
 -nvme-core-y				+= core.o ioctl.o pr.o
++nvme-core-y				+= core.o ioctl.o
++nvme-core-y				+= sysfs.o
++nvme-core-y				+= pr.o
  nvme-core-$(CONFIG_NVME_VERBOSE_ERRORS)	+= constants.o
  nvme-core-$(CONFIG_TRACING)		+= trace.o
  nvme-core-$(CONFIG_NVME_MULTIPATH)	+= multipath.o