Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mm-hotfixes tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 09:29:40 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mm-hotfixes tree got a conflict in:

  fs/afs/write.c

between commits:

  a2b6f2ab3e14 ("afs: Fix dangling folio ref counts in writeback")
  819da022dd00 ("afs: Fix waiting for writeback then skipping folio")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  4f243fa208e8 ("afs: fix dangling folio ref counts in writeback")
  c548e38a7cc3 ("afs: fix waiting for writeback then skipping folio")

from the mm-hotfixes tree.

I fixed it up (I used the version from Linus' tree) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell