Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the jc_docs tree with the arm64 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 11:07:25 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the jc_docs tree got conflicts in:

  Documentation/arm64/kdump.rst
  Documentation/arm64/ptdump.rst

between commits:

  03dc0e05407f ("Documentation: add kdump.rst to present crashkernel reservation on arm64")
  a0238ada560f ("Documentation/arm64: Add ptdump documentation")

from the arm64 tree and commit:

  e4624435f38b ("docs: arm64: Move arm64 documentation under Documentation/arch/")

from the jc_docs tree.

I fixed it up (I added the files in the new directory) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell