Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the drm-misc-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 09:09:59 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the drm-misc-fixes tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

In file included from include/linux/build_bug.h:5,
                 from include/linux/init.h:5,
                 from include/linux/io.h:10,
                 from include/linux/iosys-map.h:10,
                 from drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_resource.c:25:
drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_resource.c: In function 'ttm_lru_bulk_move_del':
drivers/gpu/drm/ttm/ttm_resource.c:117:40: error: suggest parentheses around '&&' within '||' [-Werror=parentheses]
  117 |                      pos->first == res && pos->last == res)) {
      |                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
include/linux/compiler.h:77:45: note: in definition of macro 'unlikely'
   77 | # define unlikely(x)    __builtin_expect(!!(x), 0)
      |                                             ^
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

Caused by commit

  4481913607e5 ("drm/ttm: fix bulk_move corruption when adding a entry")

I have used the drm-misc-fixes tree from next-20230622 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell