Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 11:28:47 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the net-next tree, today's linux-next build (native perf)
failed like this:

In file included from builtin-trace.c:907:
trace/beauty/msg_flags.c: In function 'syscall_arg__scnprintf_msg_flags':
trace/beauty/msg_flags.c:28:21: error: 'MSG_SPLICE_PAGES' undeclared (first use in this function)
   28 |         if (flags & MSG_##n) { \
      |                     ^~~~
trace/beauty/msg_flags.c:50:9: note: in expansion of macro 'P_MSG_FLAG'
   50 |         P_MSG_FLAG(SPLICE_PAGES);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~
trace/beauty/msg_flags.c:28:21: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
   28 |         if (flags & MSG_##n) { \
      |                     ^~~~
trace/beauty/msg_flags.c:50:9: note: in expansion of macro 'P_MSG_FLAG'
   50 |         P_MSG_FLAG(SPLICE_PAGES);
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~

Caused by commit

  b848b26c6672 ("net: Kill MSG_SENDPAGE_NOTLAST")

There is no MSG_SPLICE_PAGES in tools/perf/trace/beauty/include/linux/socket.h

I have reverted that commit for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell