Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the workqueues tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 14:11:03 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the workqueues tree got a conflict in:

  include/linux/workqueue.h

between commit:

  afa4bb778e48 ("workqueue: clean up WORK_* constant types, clarify masking")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  525ff9c29657 ("workqueue: fix enum type for gcc-13")

from the workqueues tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell