Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the parisc-hd tree with the mm-nonmm-stable tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 10:22:48 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the parisc-hd tree got a conflict in:

  arch/parisc/kernel/smp.c

between commit:

  ad1a48301f65 ("init: consolidate prototypes in linux/init.h")

from the mm-nonmm-stable tree and commit:

  57d303096f1c ("parisc: Fix prototype warnings for time related functions")

from the parisc-hd tree.

I fixed it up (the latter also removes the line removed by the former)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

Not that the latter also adds a declaration of init_IRQ() to
arch/parisc/include/asm/processor.h which will not be needed after
merging with the mm-nonmm-stable tree (but is harmless, so I have left
it there for now).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell